Where the Artist
Johnny Day Earns Musician of the Year Nomination, Performance at 3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Country Music Awards
January 10, 2019 -
Go Long Entertainment’s Johnny Day started off 2019 with a bang. Not only is Day nominated for one of the biggest awards of the night at the Rocky Mountain Country Music Awards, he is slated to be a performer honoring a country music legend. Jamming alongside Broken Bow artist Craig Campbell, Day also shares the stage with Jacob Christopher, The Trent Hughes Band, Christopher Thomas, Union Gray and Sheila Greenland. All artists are teaming up to honor singer-songwriter Mac McAnally.
The awards show, hosted by iHeart Media’s Big 97.9, highlights artists native to the Rocky Mountain region, including Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, and Utah.
The show will take place in Greely, CO, at the Union Colony Civic Center on Sunday, January 13.
GLE is where the artist comes first.
No one makes it in the business on their own. At Go Long, we specialize in country music and have the connections and partnerships you need to make your dreams a reality.
We are a Nashville-based country music artist development, writing, recording and label services company. Our team of music industry professionals works together to provide everything you need to get started as an artist in Music City. On the music side of the spectrum, we provide writing, vocal coaching, recording, production, and all the tools you need to make next-level music. Our music business pros help out with artist services, project management, radio marketing, video placement, and so much more. From creative services to publicity, we've got you covered.
If you have the talent, drive, work ethic and that special "it factor," then Go Long Entertainment is the partner you've been looking for.
Pro Writing Session
• 3 – 4 hour session with proven Nashville professionals that know what it takes to write hit songs
• Write songs based on your themes, input, and ideas as a team
• Focused coaching on the craft of writing commercial, radio-ready songs
ARTIST PACKAGE I
• One session of pro songwriting (see above)
• Preliminary branding and marketing ideas (wardrobe, goals what to expect, Q&A, etc.)
• Ongoing development consultation
• Work tape recording of your song
• Instruction on playing/performing the song, coaching on in-between song banter
ARTIST PACKAGE II
• Includes Package I items
• One writer’s round show per month with GLE pros
• Post-show summary
• On-stage performance coaching and backing by GLE pros
• Monthly artist review: progress report detailing strengths and weaknesses
ARTIST PACKAGE III
• Includes Package I & II items
• Social media consultation services
• One singing lesson per month with GLE vocal coach
• Demo Recording
• Producer Input
• Session Musicians
Interested in getting started with our team? Have some questions about our process? Drop us a line – we'd love to hear from you.
Be sure to hop on over to our socials and say hello! Stay connected for new music, updates, and other highlights from our artists and writers.