Where the Artist
Go Long Entertainment Takes Over at the Famous Bluebird Café
AUGUST 15, 2018 -
It was a sold out show on Tuesday night for the Bluebird Café. With nearly every artist on the Go Long roster present, the crowd was treated to a two hour set with original and cover songs alike.
Senior Vice Presidents of Go Long, Sherrié Austin and Will Rambeaux, headlined the show and brought along fellow songwriter Kent Blazy. Blazy is most notably known for writing hit songs for Garth Brooks, Diamond Rio, Patty Loveless, and Chris Young.
Blazy performed hits he wrote including “Aint Goin’ Down (‘Til the Sun Comes Up),” “If Tomorrow Never Comes,” and “Gettin’ You Home (The Black Dress Song),” and constantly had the crowd smiling and singing along.
Go Long artist Christina Taylor was also on hand to perform her hit songs “That Girl,” “Don’t Look Good In Your T-Shirt Anymore,” and “American Dreamin’”. In addition, Taylor couldn’t resist playing unreleased songs she has been working on.
Continuing the takeover, Rambeaux and Austin invited Brenna Bone to join in to sing her song “Wishin’ You Were Mine.” Next up was Ben Cesare of The Ben Cesare Band to perform crowd favorite, “Damn Yankee.”
The final artist to join the round was Hudson Valley lead singer Sarah Worden with “Run Mascara, Run.”
Finishing up the show, Austin, Rambeaux, Blazy and Taylor all joined in to collaborate on Go Long Alum Austin Burke’s “Whole Lot In Love,” a perfect ending that left audience members cheering on a night to remember at the legendary Bluebird Café. Check out the recap video linked to the left.
GLE is where the artist comes first.
No one makes it in the business on their own. At Go Long, we specialize in country music and have the connections and partnerships you need to make your dreams a reality.
Our team of music industry professionals works together to provide everything you need to get started as an artist in Music City. On the music side of the spectrum, we provide writing, vocal coaching, recording, production, and all the tools you need to make next-level music. Our music business pros help out with artist services, project management, radio marketing, video placement, and so much more. From creative services to publicity, we've got you covered.
If you have the talent, drive, work ethic and that special "it factor," then Go Long Entertainment is the partner you've been looking for.
Pro Writing Session
• 3 – 4 hour session with proven Nashville professionals that know what it takes to write hit songs
• Write songs based on your themes, input, and ideas as a team
• Focused coaching on the craft of writing commercial, radio-ready songs
ARTIST PACKAGE I
• One session of pro songwriting (see above)
• Preliminary branding and marketing ideas (wardrobe, goals what to expect, Q&A, etc.)
• Ongoing development consultation
• Work tape recording of your song
• Instruction on playing/performing the song, coaching on in-between song banter
ARTIST PACKAGE II
• Includes Package I items
• One writer’s round show per month with GLE pros
• Post-show summary
• On-stage performance coaching and backing by GLE pros
• Monthly artist review: progress report detailing strengths and weaknesses
ARTIST PACKAGE III
• Includes Package I & II items
• Social media consultation services
• One singing lesson per month with GLE vocal coach
• Demo Recording
• Producer Input
• Session Musicians
Interested in getting started with our team? Have some questions about our process? Drop us a line – we'd love to hear from you.
Be sure to hop on over to our socials and say hello! Stay connected for new music, updates, and other highlights from our artists and writers.