Where the Artist
Brett Kissel and Christina Taylor Set To Perform at The Analog at The Hutton Hotel
September 26, 2018 -
Rising country singer Brett Kissel and Carolina native Christina Taylor are teaming up to perform at the unique social club and live music venue the Analog on Monday, October 29. The Analog is the newest live entertainment venue to open inside of the Hutton Hotel. Taylor will open for new Nashvillian Kissel as a special guest.
Taylor is hot of the heels of her newest single “Loser” released September 21. recently appeared on Radio Disney Country with on-air personality Betsy Spina to release her new single exclusively. The song, which features relatable lyrics, brings out an edgier side to Taylor’s typical musical sound. “You can feel like you're not living your best life but sometimes you are. Sometimes you’re better off being a loser, being an outcast, being different,” Taylor said when asked what the song means to her. Taylor will be performing with the Song Suffragettes on October 8 at the Listening Room Cafe, as well as October 12 when she will take over the stage at The Sutler Saloon.
This event is free and is 18+. The doors will open at 6 p.m. and the show will follow promptly at 7 p.m.
GLE is where the artist comes first.
No one makes it in the business on their own. At Go Long, we specialize in country music and have the connections and partnerships you need to make your dreams a reality.
Our team of music industry professionals works together to provide everything you need to get started as an artist in Music City. On the music side of the spectrum, we provide writing, vocal coaching, recording, production, and all the tools you need to make next-level music. Our music business pros help out with artist services, project management, radio marketing, video placement, and so much more. From creative services to publicity, we've got you covered.
If you have the talent, drive, work ethic and that special "it factor," then Go Long Entertainment is the partner you've been looking for.
Pro Writing Session
• 3 – 4 hour session with proven Nashville professionals that know what it takes to write hit songs
• Write songs based on your themes, input, and ideas as a team
• Focused coaching on the craft of writing commercial, radio-ready songs
ARTIST PACKAGE I
• One session of pro songwriting (see above)
• Preliminary branding and marketing ideas (wardrobe, goals what to expect, Q&A, etc.)
• Ongoing development consultation
• Work tape recording of your song
• Instruction on playing/performing the song, coaching on in-between song banter
ARTIST PACKAGE II
• Includes Package I items
• One writer’s round show per month with GLE pros
• Post-show summary
• On-stage performance coaching and backing by GLE pros
• Monthly artist review: progress report detailing strengths and weaknesses
ARTIST PACKAGE III
• Includes Package I & II items
• Social media consultation services
• One singing lesson per month with GLE vocal coach
• Demo Recording
• Producer Input
• Session Musicians
Interested in getting started with our team? Have some questions about our process? Drop us a line – we'd love to hear from you.
Be sure to hop on over to our socials and say hello! Stay connected for new music, updates, and other highlights from our artists and writers.