Where the Artist
Go Long Entertainment Announces New Show Series, Dirt Road Divas
May 3, 2019 -
Dirt Road Divas is Nashville’s newest residency showcase event held at the exquisitely cool Analog at the Hutton Hotel. Hosted by Go Long Entertainment, the full-band shows will focus on celebrating the diversity of the Nashville female music community.
The inaugural June 11 show features an outstanding kickoff lineup for the TCN television production. Go Long’s own Christina Taylor will be the host and performer, hot off the heels of her latest release, “Settin’ Myself On Fire.” The Goldbergs star Hayley Orrantia returns to her Southern roots with a set of originals that have scored big in the streaming world. Also on the lineup is Tiera, a Season 1 contestant of USA’s Real Country, and Jordyn Mallory, a CMT Artist Discovery pick.
For girls who like to rock out, twang it up or bring some soul to their country music, Dirt Road Divas is one hot ticket!
Doors open at 6:00p.m. and the event will start at 7:00p.m. Space is limited and open to the public. 21+ performance. No Cover.
GLE is where the artist comes first.
No one makes it in the business on their own. At Go Long, we specialize in country music and have the connections and partnerships you need to make your dreams a reality.
We are a Nashville-based country music artist development, writing, recording and label services company. Our team of music industry professionals works together to provide everything you need to get started as an artist in Music City. On the music side of the spectrum, we provide writing, vocal coaching, recording, production, and all the tools you need to make next-level music. Our music business pros help out with artist services, project management, radio marketing, video placement, and so much more. From creative services to publicity, we've got you covered.
If you have the talent, drive, work ethic and that special "it factor," then Go Long Entertainment is the partner you've been looking for.
Pro Writing Session
• 3 – 4 hour session with proven Nashville professionals that know what it takes to write hit songs
• Write songs based on your themes, input, and ideas as a team
• Focused coaching on the craft of writing commercial, radio-ready songs
ARTIST PACKAGE I
• One session of pro songwriting (see above)
• Preliminary branding and marketing ideas (wardrobe, goals what to expect, Q&A, etc.)
• Ongoing development consultation
• Work tape recording of your song
• Instruction on playing/performing the song, coaching on in-between song banter
ARTIST PACKAGE II
• Includes Package I items
• One writer’s round show per month with GLE pros
• Post-show summary
• On-stage performance coaching and backing by GLE pros
• Monthly artist review: progress report detailing strengths and weaknesses
ARTIST PACKAGE III
• Includes Package I & II items
• Social media consultation services
• One singing lesson per month with GLE vocal coach
• Demo Recording
• Producer Input
• Session Musicians
Interested in getting started with our team? Have some questions about our process? Drop us a line – we'd love to hear from you.
Be sure to hop on over to our socials and say hello! Stay connected for new music, updates, and other highlights from our artists and writers.